When shopping for a good floor fan, there are a few factors to keep in mind. One, reputable firms are less likely to release low-cost products since they don’t want to tarnish their brand and maintain their established reputation. Two, choosing the cheapest option almost always results in you paying for it. Sure, Walmart and the dollar store have floor fans for $10 or $20, and the dollar store has them for $15, but they don’t last long, are constructed of low-quality materials, and you’ll have to buy them again. We’ve included some of the best living room pedestal fans below, and we hope that this study will keep you informed, cool, and satisfied with your pedestal fan!
- List Of 10 Rated Pedestal Fans for Living Room of (2022) Review:
- 10. Best Choice Products 16in Adjustable Cooling Oscillating Standing Pedestal Fan
- 9. Vornado 783 Full-Size Whole Room Air Circulator Fan with Adjustable Height
- 8. OSTWAY Pedestal Fan, Black-Double 3 Blades
- 7. Lasko 1843 18″ Remote Control Cyclone Pedestal Fan with Built-in Timer
- 6. Rowenta VU2531 Turbo Silence Oscillating 12-Inch Table Fan
- 5. Rowenta Fan, Oscillating Fan with Remote Control
- 4. Hurricane Stand Fan – 16 Inch | Supreme Series |90 Degree Oscillation
- 3. Lasko 1827 18″ Elegance & Performance Adjustable Pedestal Fan
- 2. Lasko 1646 16″ Remote Control Pedestal Fan with Built-in Timer
- 1. Lasko Fans 2520C Oscillating Stand Fan White 16C
- Last Thoughts:
List Of 10 Rated Pedestal Fans for Living Room of (2022) Review:
10. Best Choice Products 16in Adjustable Cooling Oscillating Standing Pedestal Fan
The Lorell LLR49251 Floor Fan is simple yet sophisticated, with three speed settings, 16-inch ABS plastic fan blades, and an infrared remote control with a four-hour timer. Look for the Lorrell manufacturer’s guarantee, which applies to all of their items. This fan has a 4.1-star rating from its users and is believed to work well on hot days.
9. Vornado 783 Full-Size Whole Room Air Circulator Fan with Adjustable Height
The Westinghouse 16” Oscillating Stand Fan, Black comes with a 5-foot long power cord, 16-inch fan blades, adjustable height and tilt angle, and three-speed settings. It has an Oscillation function as well to keep the air good and circulated. This fan boasts a durable, copper motor and is safely ETL Certified. This Westinghouse fan holds a 3.9-star rating which its previous owners, and if you are looking for a midrange floor fan that will get the job done, this is a good value for the money.
8. OSTWAY Pedestal Fan, Black-Double 3 Blades
Previous owners gave the Lasko 1827 Adjustable Elegance and Performance Pedestal Fan a 3.9-star rating. For those who just want a fan without the frills, this fan has a wide oscillation and a plain design. Add it a healthy dose of power, and you’ve got yourself a new favorite.
7. Lasko 1843 18″ Remote Control Cyclone Pedestal Fan with Built-in Timer
The Costway 18-Inch Pedestal Fan 3-Speed Oscillating Stand with Manual Control Timer is a fan that oscillates at three speeds. This fan has a 4.3-star rating from its former owners and is a great value for the money. To chill the largest residential spaces, a simple 40-120 minute timer, Oscillation and adjustable tilt-back, and 3-speed settings are included. The rotation angle is 90 degrees, and it will chill down the entire room.
6. Rowenta VU2531 Turbo Silence Oscillating 12-Inch Table Fan
With deep pitched blades that propel air up to 75 feet, the Vornado 683 Medium Pedestal Whole Room Air Circulator Fan has received four out of five stars from previous owners. For whole-room circulation, this fan also employs Vornado Signature Vortex Action technology. The Vornado can be adjusted from 32 to 38 inches in height and will chill the entire living area.
5. Rowenta Fan, Oscillating Fan with Remote Control
Previous owners have given the Honeywell HS-1655 QuietSet 16′′ Stand Fan a 3.7-star rating. With 5 speeds, Oscillation for silent operation, and a timer for 1, 2, 4, and 8 hours. For any size room, this fan is a powerful and silent solution.
4. Hurricane Stand Fan – 16 Inch | Supreme Series |90 Degree Oscillation
The Rowenta VU5551 Turbo Silence Oscillating 16-Inch Stand Fan Powerful and Quiet with Remote Control has a 4.5-star rating from previous owners, 4 speeds for when you need a boost, and an adjustable height of 40-57 inches. The propeller of the Rowenta is made up of five specially built highly powerful and quiet blades. The Rowenta VU5551 produces a great strong, chilly breeze at up to 1695 cubic feet per minute.
3. Lasko 1827 18″ Elegance & Performance Adjustable Pedestal Fan
The Best Selection of Products With a dual blade design and compact fan blades, the Adjustable 16′′ Oscillating Pedestal Fan Timer Double Blades W/ Remote Control creates a full, pleasing breeze. It includes three speeds, a ten-inch height adjustment range, front and back tilt, oscillation, a timer, and other features. You won’t be able to find a nicer pedestal fan for around $40.
2. Lasko 1646 16″ Remote Control Pedestal Fan with Built-in Timer
The Comfort Zone CZST161BTE Pedestal Fan is imported and has adjustable height and tilt, three speeds, and a Quad-Pad-patented, pre-assembled rapid folding base. It has a 3.7 out of 5-star rating. You can’t go wrong with this model for less than $20.
1. Lasko Fans 2520C Oscillating Stand Fan White 16C
The Costway 16″ Adjustable Pedestal Fan 3-Speed Oscillating Stand Double Blade w/ Remote Control Timer has a 4.3-star rating from previous owners and features a remote control, adjustable tilt back, oscillation, programmable timer, and twin blade design for a highly pleasing breeze. This fan will last you a long time for its modest price and will blow strong enough to keep you awake at night.
I’m sure you’ve heard it a thousand times, and it’s true in practically every case. You get what you pay for, and what you pay for isn’t always what you wanted. In most circumstances, it’s worth it to spend the money and acquire something that’s worth it and will last you, but in this case, there were some very good deals mixed in above, from manufacturers who purposefully set out to give high-quality products to their clients. In truth, any of the models listed above will produce a decent quantity of air and last you a long time, but to be honest, even with the best of intentions, you’ll get a superior result if you invest the money. (In the vast majority of cases) As always, my top two picks for overall and budget buyers, along with related links, are provided below!